The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lounge

The Lounge - a place to chill and have a laugh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:46 pm

i think you should do the angels and devils themes or something like that...

Have you found out how many are goin and have you booked up yet???

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlegemschildmindingservice.co.uk
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 6:23 pm

Lmao i wondered who the heck cheeky cheryl was there Razz

I think its gonna be a well dressed theme, but im gonna say to the girlys that they can be dressed as angels or devils, just dont want a certain someone looking like a slut and embarrasing me lol!!

Nah going on monday to book somewhere hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 2:47 am

coolies.. Smile oh i understand that but thats what will happen anyway, you know that.

I have a friend coming with me, that ok love?

not long to go....
Back to top Go down
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:51 am

lol yeh, but i just dont want this certain person to ruin my whole birthday night out, so i dunno lol

Yeh course it is my dear Smile

I know, its exciting lol
Back to top Go down
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 2:24 am

think i may wear my black v neck dress and gorgeous silver shoes... Very Happy what you wearing party chick? what you want for your bday?
Back to top Go down
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm

see that sounds lovely Smile How come everyone else knows what they are wearing bar me? lol, gutted Sad I dont have a scooby, i was gonna wear a dress, but cant find one, and/or anything else lol, its gay!!

Dont have a clue lol
Back to top Go down
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Btw i hope you aint told lesley im mad!? lol
Back to top Go down
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:16 am

3 days to go....3days to go!!!

i have training saturday morning Sad its 9.30 - 4.30pm in hamilton...gonna be a long day..lol mega early night friday, wont get back til about 530 then get a bath and dinner and get ready to leave for train at 8....you meetin us inside the bar cheryl?

xx
Back to top Go down
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 4:31 pm

awww bless ya, bet it will all be worth it though hehe, whats your training for? Yeh, ill probs be inside, cause i have a funny feeling its gonna be cold, and im gonna freeze, if the bouncers ask, just say your with me Smile lol
Back to top Go down
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 5:22 am

party been and gone, had a fantastic night, such a good laugh, and haha gemz, you and lesley arguing with that bouncer was hilarouis lol, bring on my 21st haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!   themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

themes for cheeky cheryls P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: Spammers Only-
Jump to: