The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lounge

The Lounge - a place to chill and have a laugh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!   Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:22 am

Down to the Royal Mail being F**kin idoits and striking every bloody week, i had to cancel my last chance of a driving test before my theory running out!!! And to top it off, in order to get the money back from the test I had to cancel four days before!!. My test was supposed to be thursday past, and my licence arrived on Friday!!!!!!!!!! so if it wasnt for gettin the strike i woulda had it in time. so bloody annoyed. My theory runs out this thursday coming and cant get a test date before then so gonna have to resit that again before I can resit driving test!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlegemschildmindingservice.co.uk
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!   Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:33 am

its fooking annoying aint it *hug*

I lost out on £250 down to the strikes in september and it really pissed me off. I think they should all get sacked!!!
Back to top Go down
Lil Gemz

Lil Gemz

PostSubject: Re: Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!   Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 am

they piss me off, they have striked like four times this year and if its really that bad then get another flippin job!!! i mean get a grip...oh lets make the whole of britain suffer coz we feel we aint paid enough! twats! argh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlegemschildmindingservice.co.uk
xsmile_be_happyx

xsmile_be_happyx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!   Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:53 am

Exactly my point, they do all this striking, say its not fair, but never leave, if i wasnt getting paid enough, id just leave and find somewhere better, bunch of muppets.

They are making people lose out on millions of money, and its ridiculous, and then eventually their bosses will give in, and then they get more money, and we still lose out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!   Royal Mail Strikes!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Mail Strikes!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: Spammers Only-
Jump to: